Tues 18 June 2013
- Break: 6.15am – Porridge: 20g oatbran, 200ml skim, tableS chia seeds, 2 x teaS regular sugar raspberry jam
- 11am snack: red grapes + a few brazil nuts
- Lunch – 12.50pm : 1/2 avo on a slice of garlic & onion sourdough (buttered…), and some of my thrifty soup.
- PM Snack: Lemon Chobani greek yogurt
- 6.15pm snack: 1 x toast + butter
- Dinner: leftover gumbo, 2 slices of sourdough, 1 x salted caramel cupcake.
Lunch is a bit big today, but I made that soup and then realised I had to finish off the avo! Was gonna have the avo for breakfast but when I woke up this morning it was FREEZING and only porridge would do.
1.50pm – ok, the soup was a bit bland- serves me right for making it on a day I couldn’t taste it. But the avo on sourdough more than made up for it!
4.06pm – going to shops after work, so having a yogurt now to try n stop me putting loads of naughty things in the shopping basket. Wish me luck!
7.06pm – ok, so I got just what was on my shopping list, that’s fine. But fat lot of good eating that yogurt was, cos when I got in from the shops I had a piece of toast with butter- I might as well have caved in to a chocolate bar or something! We really should never have bread or butter in the house, should start buying the crappy margarine that has no taste again- didn’t used to eat toast half so much when we only had that in the house cos it’s just so damn bland!
7.54pm – ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BREAD WITH DINNER TOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!