Break – 6.10am – total 168c
- 150g strawberries = 48c
- 84g 5AM natural yogurt = 65c
- 15g oat bran = 55c
Lunch – ham, cheese n veggie wrap- total 236c
- ½ Mission sundried tomato and basil wrap = 100c
- 20g South Cape camembert = 60c
- 70g cucumber = 10c
- 30g grated carrot = 9c
- 20g Always Fresh caramelized onion chutney = 36c
- 22g Don Double Smoked ham – 2 slices = 21c
Dinner – roasted veg – total 73c
- 240g can Always Fresh artichoke hearts = 84c
- 10g coconut oil = 88c
- 4 cloves garlic – 21g = 31c
- 139g cherry tomatoes = 26c
- 84g zuchinni = 12c
- 61g red onion = 18c
- 236g cauliflower stalks= NO IDEA- can’t find data for them- using celery data = 35c
Total 294c / 4 portions = 73c
Fast Day 20 total: 477c
I remember why I usually have soup now- cos it means I get to eat more food as it’s generally v low cal! The wrap, whilst yum, was perhaps a bit of a mistake on a day when all I want to do is stuff my face ie- a just before my TOTM- as it meant that my dinner this evening was super puny when I needed it to be a large portion size. If only I’d had enough cals to divide the veg up into 3 portions rather than 4. 😦 Think today wouldn’t have been a problem regularly, but just that today’s choice of food was perhaps poorly timed.
Just prepared my regular sized wrap for tomorrow and I can’t wait to demolish it!!!
Tomorrow I have to weigh myself. I am DREADING it cos I know I must have put on weight, I am feeling seriously podgy!