Fri 16 Aug 2013
Break – 6.15am
- Oatbran porridge with tableS chia, topped with chopped pecans and dried dates.
AM Snack – 10.45am
- 1 x slice wholegrain toast topped with ½ an avocado (mashed)
Lunch – 1pm
- 1 x slice wholegrain toast topped with goats cheese
- Milo hot choc malt with skim milk
- small amount of peanuts
Post supermarket/Pre-dinner snack
- 4 dates
- Hansells All Natural Wonton Soup = 42c!!!
- Gumbo with chorizo & sausage
- 1 x Southern Comfort & Coke Zero
- small bowl icecream with tableS homemade salted caramel sauce.
2 slices of bread today, probably a bit naughty really, but had avo AND goats cheese that needed eating before it went, and had no vitawheat crackers left, so on toast it is. The fridge/freezers a bit stocked low at home too since we had to turn it off to defrost it, so we’ve been in process of trying to eat things up which means that there’s not too much choice this last day or so. But I’m not complaining, my snack was delicious and my lunch will be too! J But that’s it now, 2 slices should be max of bread per day EVER (sadly it’s not always, but in my head I think it should be the limit), so no toast for me when I get in.
Whoop whoop, we just realised it was someones birthday so we had to get em a birthday cake and I DIDN’T HAVE ANY! Go me for restraint! Feels a bit uncharitable not to eat birthday cake, but the guys know that sometimes us girls don’t always want to eat cake, so noone really minds! Since I had so much cake last weekend I def didn’t want more today, and I stuck to my guns. Go resistance! 😀
Dang it, all cocky about no cake and then ended up having icecream for dessert, gahhh, what’m I like!?